The StoreLIVE! Point of Sale system is a full-featured point of sale and inventory management system designed for the unique needs of independent small to medium-sized retailers. Many independent retailers offer a mix of products, ranging from grocery categories such as bulk food and deli to general merchandise categories such as crafts, clothing, fabric, shoes, books, lawn and garden, and hardware. Each of these product categories introduces unique requirements. The StoreLIVE! system has many flexible features allowing the system to be used in these diverse environments. Please contact us to learn more about this system or to schedule a live demo.
Point of Sale Features
- Fast, efficient checkout
- High-speed scanning as well as easy entry of non-barcoded items
- Touch screen (With barcode scanning, a sale can be completed with as few as two screen taps.)
- Intuitive interface is easy to learn and efficient to use.
- Quick-menus and keys
- Cash Register Mode: efficient alternative to barcode scanning
- Automated return processing
- Transactions Suspend / Resume
- Payment Methods
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- Food Stamps / EBT
- Gift Card, Certificates, and Charge Accounts
- Discounts, Coupons, and Promotions
- Scale Integration and Variable Weight Barcodes.
- Offline Mode: If the connection to the central server is lost, the checkout will continue to function.
- POS Reporting
- Electronic Journal allows powerful searching of all transactions
- Efficient drawer balancing
- Many sales reports included
- Custom reports can easily be created by anyone familiar with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, an industry-standard report generating tool.
- Use our pretested POS Hardware for less trouble and more efficient troubleshooting. Click here for recommended hardware options.
Inventory Management Features
- Powerful item database supports advanced search, tracking of item information, multiple item types, and detailed pricing information
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Receiving
- Inventory Tracking
- Inventory Count / Reconciliation
- Inventory Transfers / Adjustments
- Price / Cost Management
- Mass Price Change Tool: Change prices on groups of items by fixed or percentage amounts; schedule the price change.
- Promotion Management: Schedule special promotional pricing.
- Cost Changes: Update costs and selling prices, report on margins, import spreadsheets supplied by vendors
- Vendor Management: Reconcile vendor invoices with items received. Automatically transfer invoice information to Quickbooks as a payable invoice.
- Purchasing: Purchase Order screen supports automatic reorder points.
- Inventory Reporting: Use the included inventory reports or generate your own custom reports.
- Scales Integration
- Supports weighing product at point of purchase
- Supports weighing product before-hand and using a variable-weight barcode to transmit pricing information to checkout.
- Can serve as master database for networked scales
- Can import product information for bulk food from Dutch Valley Food Distributors directly to the scales.
- NOTE: The StoreLIVE Scale Management software can be purchased with StoreLIVE! POS or as stand-alone software. See the StoreLIVE! Scale Manager product brochure for more information.
- Quickbooks Integration: Detailed transaction history is stored in StoreLIVE while summary information regarding sales, customer invoices, vendor bills, and inventory valuation are transferred to the popular Quickbooks accounting software. For more information, please download the StoreLIVE! Quickbooks Integration whitepaper.
- Label Printer Integration: StoreLIVE's label-printing engine is compatible with many standard label printers.
StoreLIVE! is developed and fully supported by Goods Technology Services. Standard support is available Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST, and extended emergency support is available Monday - Friday 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.
With our roots in the retail business, we fully understand that all retail stores, regardless of size, require responsive support. It is our aim to exceed your expectations with the products and support that we provide.